Date:      Sun, 5 May 1996 07:38:34 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MBUFs leaking?

On Sun, 5 May 1996, J Wunsch wrote:
> > options     NMBCLUSTERS=4096
> It does the same.  You might however have to quote the right-hand side
> to protect it from config misinterpreting it.

Humm...  I've got 2 stable boxes... One very recent (2 days ago max)
and the other about 3 weeks ago.  On the older, I've got NMBCLUSTERS
at 8192 as its a busy webserver and front end box.  The other refuses
to obey the options NMBCLUSTERS and only allocates about 180k to
mbufs.  I've played with maxusers, NMBCLUSTERS, and others and no effect.

Kinda weird.  This box goes into production in a week, so I hope to
have figured it out by then.  Any ideas? (yes, its quoted)

Have a good one.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|