Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 2000 18:11:00 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Jack@cpucity.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Converting from NT

If you are refering to converting from a NT PDC to a Samba FreeBSd soilution
I would suggest you purchase "Samba in 24 hours" which explains how you can do
the above with the help of perl.

Otheriwxse if it is regarding something else give me more details about the
role of the NT box and I'll help you.

:Loojubg forward to your
feedabck.

danny