Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:17:45 +0100
From:      Fredrick Nilsson <fredrick.nilsson@framfab.se>
To:        "'stacey@vickiandstacey.com'" <stacey@vickiandstacey.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Upgraded mutt, now all colours gone

try witch xterm-color instead.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stacey Roberts [mailto:stacey@vickiandstacey.com]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 14:17
To: Fredrick Nilsson
Cc: FreeBSD Questions

Hello,

On Fri, 2003-03-21 at 13:11, Fredrick Nilsson wrote:
> what's your termtype?

Gosh, that was quick! Its xterm:
$ echo $TERM
xterm
$

I neglected to give the following info:
$ uname -a
FreeBSD <snipped> 4.8-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 4.8-PRERELEASE #0: Fri Feb 28
23:38:18 GMT 2003     stacey@<snipped>:/usr/src/sys/compile/TIGER  i386
$

I'm running Gnome2 with a transparent terminal bg. But this shouldn't
matter, as the mutt colour scheme worked before I upgraded just now. Do
let me know if there's anymore info I can provide, or if I've missed
something.

Regards,

Stacey

--