Date:      Thu, 12 May 2011 09:54:06 +0200
From:      "Michael Ross" <michael.ross@gmx.net>
To:        joerg_surmann <joerg_surmann@snafu.de>, "Jeremy Chadwick" <freebsd@jdc.parodius.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can't update libzip-0.9.3 to libzip-0.10

Am 12.05.2011, 08:59 Uhr, schrieb Jeremy Chadwick
<freebsd@jdc.parodius.com>:

> Are you using any sort of LC_CTYPE or LANG setting in your dotfiles that
> gets propagated to the root environment (during su, sudo, etc.)?  I see
> that you're in .de which is why I ask.

I have

         :lang=de_DE.ISO8859-1:\

in /etc/login.conf.

Soon as I remove this, libzip compiles without error.

Generated zipconf.h: http://pastebin.com/n8YKaNQ8

For comparison, with lang=de,
completelty different types detected and used,
erroneous zipconf.h: http://pastebin.com/yTw77zgt