Date:      Wed, 03 Nov 1999 09:17:24 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers List <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: X11/C++ question

In message <Pine.BSF.4.10.9911031021350.328-100000@picnic.mat.net> Chuck Robey writes:
: Uhhh?  I've long since got the answer I wanted, but this seems a complete
: mystery, so I'll bite, what's a OI_add_event?  From some package?  Can't
: find a man page on it.

OI was a native C++ toolkit that had a nice interface and was ported
to Linux and FreeBSD back in 1993 or so by yours truly.  It was
available from ParcPlace.  Sadly, it never went anywhere and all
efforts of the engineers to make it open sourced (this was in 1996)
failed.  It was ment as a joke for the long timers on the list...

Warner