Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 1995 07:57:25 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Andrew V. Stesin" <stesin@elvisti.kiev.ua>
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "Gold" writable CDs and FreeBSD -- opinions, comments?

> But what steps are required to get it working with FreeBSD? I think there are

I think we're going to be exploring this issue very shortly as I myself
have also gotten ahold of a CD-R drive and would very much like to use
it for producing FreeBSD release CDs from home (it would make a LOT more
testing possible since I don't have test machines to use at Walnut Creek).

Basically, at the present time it looks like I need to buy Julian
Elischer a pizza.  Perhaps you could contribute by sending him a bottle
of Vodka for afterwards? :-)

						Jordan