Date:      Mon,  1 Sep 2003 11:08:24 +1000
From:      Amer El-Kurdi <1833685@bud.cc.swin.edu.au>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Installation problems

This message is in MIME format.

---MOQ1062378504aba6e7fd3a3258ad660b29d9f17c8cab

hi, my name is Amer and I'm studing at Swinburne University of Technology
Australia. My final year project involves the use of FreeBSD. After following
the steps posted on your website I was still not able to install FreeBSD.
The installation process reaches the stage of Device Probing and then i get a
message that says resetting devices and nothing happens after that point. I
have 2 hard drives on my computer one is running XP and the other is formated
and ready to install FreeBSD on it(I can do that right?)
anyway I've included a list of the IRQ's and the I/O with this email
the version of FreeBSD that I'm trying to install is 4.8

Thank you for your help
Amer

---MOQ1062378504aba6e7fd3a3258ad660b29d9f17c8cab--