Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:52:24 -0500
From:      "Andy Angrick" <angrick@netdirect.net>
To:        "freebsd-isp" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: wierd SCSI problems

They are compaq ulta-wide scsi drives that require an adapter to fit on a
normal scsi cable. The adapter has a 50-pin connector I believe, but its not
the same type of connector. I will check the host adapter termination
settings..that is something i haven't thought of. I believe there are 2
options other than automatic...something like high-low or low-high ... The
active terminator is on the 68-pin ultra-wide scsi cable. i will take a look
the host adapter settings. Thanks for your input.

-Andy