Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2019 11:54:19 +0000
From:      Carmel NY <carmel_ny@outlook.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NVIDIA... issues of [deep state] graphics resolved?

On Wed, 3 Apr 2019 00:46:22 -0700, Frank Fenderbender stated:

>I'm a senior sw engineer for 35+ years so I've seen the microsoft
>spyware "conspiracy" validated, the Microsoft "conspiracy" against
>Corel, Wordperfect, Apple, Netscape, and Borland all validated. The
>word "conspracy theory" was coined by the CIA in order to defend by
>offending. It worked when so many believe only idiot professors whose
>claim to fame is whoring out to the highest bidder, i.e., "research
>facilitator" wanting an inductive endorsement of what they are
>determined to "prove" with repetition and codependent [authoritarian
>master-slave] personalities lapping up their every ooze. Forgive
>myfacts when/where only faith is requiemed. It's a bad habit I learned
>before the "science" in "computer science" was replaced with
>"marketing" and/or "weaponization". ;-)

Again, no citations, documentation or actual proof. All you offer is
just another Internet conspiracy theory. A waste of my time.

Actually, I did hear from a trusted source who desires to remain
anonymous, that you were working with a North Korean covert group to
undermine confidence in American and European software companies and
coerce vendors to offer only "Quality" Chinese products.

--=20
Carmel