Date:      Fri, 10 May 1996 09:08:23 -0500
From:      Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   MBUF compatibility (recent commit to -stable)

After doing battle on this front for the past week, I just caught
this commit. Could someone comment on the effect (or hopefully lack
thereof) on driver code compiled using the old (revision 1.9)
code?  I'm specifically concerned about the ET drivers since
Dennis does not support -stable.

BTW - It seems that dennis uncovered something in his driver since
his latest test version has solved my MBUF growth problem.