Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 1998 21:49:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry <jerryr@ComCAT.COM>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FTP upload access to site

I'm trying to give particular users access to directories under my domain
example:
domain.com/stuff/user1
domain.com/stuff/user2

I want each to be able to upload to their own dir only (user1, user2).
but I also want the dirs to be seen on the web without ~ username etc...
just as is domain.com/stuff/user* .  I created usernames and made their
'home' dir stuff.  But its not seen on the web??