Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 1997 22:00:02 -0600
From:      Mike Allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        "dkelly@hiwaay.net" <dkelly@hiwaay.net>, "'John S. Dyson'" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
Cc:        "chat@FreeBSD.ORG" <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Linux vs freeBSD

John:

I remember we discussed this a few months ago when discussing having a "new developments" sort of list or file where commercial developers could go to see what's new to exploit and alos see what changes might affect their product.

I still think that's needed to some degree.  I see some Linux distributions which claim expanded capabilities, or some such and it would be nice to know exactly how they were expanded to see if I want to bother with it.  Or, knowing what was new and whether it would run under previous versions so I could just ;oad the app or utility without messing with the system.

-Mike