Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:03:25 -0500
From:      Bob Evans<MoreSales@supplierdirectories.biz>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thinking of Selling Your Business?

    [1]Click here to view unsubscribe options

   Hello:

   Have you spent a lifetime building your business and ready to cash
   out?  To make sure you get a good price for your business and get to
   keep most of it, you need a good Exit Plan.  And, you need to
   understand how to maximize the value of your business to get the best
   price possible.  Here are two webinars with well-known experts that can
   guide you.

   P.S.  We do NOT share your contact information with any third parties.
   You can get help discretely.  We protect your privacy.  We are the
   Business Thinking Institute in Princeton.

             WEBINAR 1: Selling Your Company How to Plan your Exit

   WHEN: Thursday, March 27, 2014 1pm Eastern (8am Pacific)

   WHERE: Online webinar from the comfort of your chair

   REGISTRATION:
   [2]http://www.businessthinking.com/event/webinar/selling-your-company-%
   E2%80%93-how-plan-your-exit  (checked - virus-free and secure)

   PRICE: $99

      WEBINAR 2: Selling Your Company Maximize the Value of Your Business

   WHEN: Thursday, April 10, 2014 1pm Eastern (8am Pacific)

   WHERE: Online webinar from the comfort of your chair

   REGISTRATION:
   [3]http://www.businessthinking.com/event/webinar/what-your-company-wort
   h-maximize-value-your-business (checked - virus-free and secure)

   PRICE: $99

   Relevant, Practical & Convenient - sign up for both webinars now.

   Best regards,

   Bob Evans

   Business Thinking Institute
   Princeton, NJ
   Phone: (609) 275 6300

   info@businessthinking.com

   www.businessthinking.com

   This email is generated using [4]CONREP software.
   [5][8011234857.jpg]

   G6300