Date:      Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:04:52 +0200
From:      Olivier Regnier <oregnier@oregnier.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux-flashplugin9 with Mozilla Firefox

Hello,

I'm running FreeBSD 6.2 with Mozilla Firefox |2.0.0.3,1 and i tried to
install linux-flashplugin9.

First step, i installed |linuxpluginwrapper :
|cd /usr/ports/www/linuxpluginwrapper && make install clean|

Step two, linux flash plugin:
|cd /usr/ports/www/linux-flashplugin9 && make install clean

Step tree, i made 2 symbolic links :
|cd /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins/
ln -s /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin/flashplayer.xpt
|ln -s /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so|

and  i copied the libmap.conf file in /etc directory :
cp /usr/local/share/examples/linuxpluginwrapper/libmap.conf-FreeBSD6
/etc/libmap.conf

When i open my browser, i have nothing with about:plugins. I think
flash9.so doesnt exist no ?

Can you help me please ? Thank you :)