Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:34:21 +0100
From:      Niklas Sorensson <nik@cs.chalmers.se>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   gstreamer & cdparanoia

Hello,

I'm using sound-juicer for ripping CD's, and have found a track that it freezes
on while reading. I'm guessing this is because of some copy protection, but I'm
not sure.

As far as I understand sound-juicer uses gstreamer, which in turn uses
cdparanoia, for ripping the CD. What confuses me is that I can rip the track
using "cdda2wav" with the -paranoia flag. I thought that sound-juicer used the
same back end, but that is apparently not the case.

Does anybody know how to investigate this?

/Niklas