Date:      Thu, 2 May 1996 15:48:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Scanner SOD <scanner@webspan.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   SDR

Ive probably asked this before but i never get free time to goof with it
much, but why is it that sd works fine and lists mbone conferences fine,
but when i load sdr its blank? I have no doc's for sdr how do i get it to
listen on the sd port and how do i get it to listen outside my lan.
Anyone know where i can get docs for sdr or know what is wrong with my sdr?

Thanks,

--

===================================| Webspan Inc., ISP Division.
  FreeBSD 2.1.0 is available now!  | Phone: 908-367-8030 ext. 126