Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:17:30 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Voice Over IP (VOIP) support?

According to Kris Kirby:
> Do we have anyone actively working on Voice Over IP (VOIP) programs or
> other interfaces for FreeBSD? I'm highly interested and would be willing
> to assist in anyway that I can.

We -- Eurocontrol, my work company -- have a product called AudioLAN. It is a
VoIP product that runs on Solaris for the moment. It is being ported to
FreeBSD at the moment but we have problem with audio handling.

We also have problem on Linux with it and with vic/rat under FreeBSD so it may
be a configuration glitch on our side...
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 4.0-CURRENT #77: Thu Dec 30 12:49:51 CET 1999