Date:      Sat, 07 Aug 2004 15:15:05 +0200
From:      Niclas <lothrandil@n00b.apagnu.se>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   gcc 3.4.2 with -fmemoize-lookup and -fsave-memoized

Hi!
I tried to upgrade my system from 5.2.1 to current a couple of hours
ago. The build died yelling about unrecognized command line options
-fmemoize-lookup and -fsave-memoized. It seems that those options is
removed, and some more investigation seemed to prove that.
Now I'm just wondering, are those options really removed, or am I just
being stupid and overlooking something? If they are removed, shouldn't
they be removed from src/share/examples/etc/make.conf be removed as well
so nobody uses them?

Cheers!
//Niclas