Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:51:25 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        romik@WN.com.UA
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WaveLAN PCI Adapter

In message <20000324142448.A22279@WN.NET.UA> romik@WN.com.UA writes:
: We bought WaveLAN PCI Adapter PCMCIA Controller (SCM Microsystems GMBH PCIC2CPR10 based on PCI1225PDV chip) and have trouble with installing it in FreeBSD 3.4 Does
: FreeBSD support this device if yes were we can read about this problem ?

Not really in 3.4.  I have some patches knocking around my tree that I
need to clean up.  I got them from isawaki-san and other Japanese
laptop users and haven't had the chance to look into them in detail.
You may have to use 4.0 instead.

Warner