Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2016 22:56:43 +0100
From:      Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>
To:        Mike Jakubik <mike.jakubik@intertainservices.com>, Ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mail/roundcube (bsd.php.mk broken?)

On 03/23/16 22:26, Mike Jakubik wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am getting the following errors trying to update roundcube, this is on
> FreeBSD 9, using default version of php (5.4). I've tried adding
> DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=php=5.4 to make.conf but that did not make difference.
> Any ideas?

Are you tracking the head of the ports tree or the 2016Q1 branch? I'm
guessing you're with ports head.

In head the default php version is 5.6 and version 5.4 has been removed
because it has reached EOL on September 3rd, 2015.

you could also use php 5.5, but it will EOL in July, so, if you're
tracking the head of the ports tree, I'd suggest you try again using php
5.6.

If you're tracking 2016Q1 it should work, and I don't really know what's
happening.

--
Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>