Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:41:21 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Doug Hardie" <bc979@lafn.org>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: how to deal with spam for good?

In which case they will get blacklisted and that is that.

If your running an ISP you need to start using the blacklist servers.  We
put all our own customers on notice years ago.  A few didn't like it and
ended up running their own mailservers, which I am sure gets lots of good
spam for them to wade through.

Ted