Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:19:39 +1100 (EST)
From:      <nick@FERALMONKEY.ORG>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Organisation scheduling?

The company I work for has requested that a solution be found that will
allow us to identify where staff members will be at a given time/date.
This is primarily aimed at the engineers and consultants who are often
onsite.

One suggested method has been using Outlook's scheduler, which I'm hoping
to avoid. Is anyone aware of another solution? Preferably with an html
frontend/gui.

Cheers,
Nick

--
"We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough?"
	- Niels Bohr (1885 - 1962)