Date:      Fri, 2 Jul 2004 17:31:05 -0400
From:      David Charlton <dcharlton@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DataTraveler 2.0

I can't add much to this except to say that I have the exact same
problem with a Kingston DataTraveler2.0 USB flash drive on a 4.10
system (I've tried upgrading to both -STABLE and -CURRENT, didn't
help). Also, after plugging in and unplugging the DataTraveler, my USB
printer stops responding.

I'd be happy to help with any questions about configuration/hardware,
though I lack the knowledge to try fixing the problem myself.

David