Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:06:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      <arr@oceanwave.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   acroread4

arr> Exited with error code: 0x400e0009.

sperber> I see just this with *certain* pdf files across *all* architectures,
sperber> including AIX, Solaris, and Windows.  What I see is definitely a bug
sperber> in Acrobat.

I can read the same pdfs just fine on my solaris 7 box with acroread 4.0.  It
MAY be a version thing, but it's not generically "acrobat reader" across all
verions and platforms.