Date:      Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:20:22 +0200
From:      Ruben de Groot <fbsd-q@bzerk.org>
To:        douglasv <douglasv@verizon.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apache-modssl

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 10:14:23PM -0400, douglasv typed:
> I'm using FreeBSD-4.6.2  -and- apache-modssl and mod-php4-installed from
> ports
>
> It works fine on the computer it's installed on, but
>
> my windows2000 computor can only get http requests , https gives a this
> pagecannot be displayed reply.
>
> I have filled in the pre-configured ssl virtual host with ip, doc root etc

So, you have SSL working for localhost, but not from outside, correct?
You'll have to create <virtualhost ..> sections for each IP address you
want an SSL server on. I guess that you have only created a virtualhost
for the localhost (127.0.0.1).