Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:32:52 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Newer bt848 driver - ready for commit to -stable

Hi,

My FTP logs inform me that lots of you have now downloaded
my 'patched' bt848 driver from -current for your 2.2.x systems.

As I have had no complaints, I plan to commit the -current driver
(currently cvs rev 1.56) into -stable in the next few days.

If anyone has any objections, please let me know.

The driver can be downloaded from
ftp://vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk/pub/bt848/22x
check the README file there too.

Bye
Roger Hardiman
Strathclyde University Telepresence Group