Date:      Thu, 23 Jun 2016 23:54:19 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Fernando_Herrero_Carr=C3=B3n?= <elferdo@gmail.com>
To:        Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any way to add USES clause depending on two options without including bsd.port.options.mk?

El 23 jun. 2016 11:26 p. m., "Yuri" <yuri@rawbw.com> escribi=C3=B3:

> I have two port options: GUI NLS.
>
> I would like to have USES=3Dgettext only when both GUI and NLS are "on".
>
> If it was only one option, say NLS, NLS_USES=3Dgettext would work.
>
> But what about the two options case? Is there any magic to do this
without .include <bsd.port.options.mk> ?

> Yuri

Hi Yuri,

Could you please elaborate on the reasons why you want to do that? I don't
see how that particular combination of options would introduce a dependence
that neither of them alone would.

And then, why not include port.options.mk? Then you could explicitly check
for both options being set.

Cheers,
Fernando