Date:      Sun, 8 Mar 1998 14:16:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stan Brown" <stanb@awod.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG (Free BSD Multimedia List)
Subject:   Still picture capture from TV

	I have a HP Vectra P90 runing 2.2-STABLE. This machine has a built in
	video card on the motherboard, and PCI and ISA slots. I heve a Gus PnP
	in one of the ISA slots.

	I would like to set this machine up to use to recieve TV images. My
	primary use would be to capture still frames, but I would also like to
	ocasionaly look at live full motion images.

	What other hardware'software do I need?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955