Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:43:49 +0100
From:      Matthew Bayliss-N3D <matthew.bayliss.01@bbc.co.uk>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CVSup and Ports

Is there any alternative way to update my sources than the CVSup method?
Like perhaps a tarball of updated sources or port skeletons.
The problem is that unless I have access through a firewall I can't update,
surely I can't be the only one who has experienced this so there must be an
alternative.

Cheers,

Matt

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC, unless specifically stated.