Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:47:34 -0400
From:      "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@snark.thyrsus.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: branding

Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>:
> Um, Eric, you're the one who made the "argument" that groups wouldn't
> be worthy of your consideration unless they had $1M/yr run-rates and I
> was simply citing the above as examples of folks who DO have >$1M/yr
> run rates with FreeBSD based products.  Since you've now stated that
> these folks are already listed, I have to wonder at the logic of your
> earlier arguments at all.

Let's review.  You flame me for supposed prejudice against BSD and
complain that I supposedly ignore BSD projects that meet the run-rate
criterion.  I then point out that those listings are already present
on the products page.  Oops!

And you're attacking the logic of *my* arguments?
--

Alcohol still kills more people every year than all `illegal' drugs put
together, and Prohibition only made it worse.  Oppose the War On Some Drugs!