Date:      Sun, 27 Oct 2002 14:54:09 -0800
From:      John Scharles <johns@mostlydead.net>
To:        marcel@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: linux_devtools-7.1

Hi Marcel

Since you're the keeper of devtools I thought you'd be the best person to ask.

I've installed 7.1 linux base and devtools, and now I'd like to try
compiling a linux app and see if I can get it to run on freebsd. Is there
an easy way to setup the environment so that when I'm using linux source
it'll use the /compat/linux directories rather than the normal bsd ones?

Thanks
John Scharles