Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 1998 07:54:29 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Subject:   Re: ctm question

According to Warner Losh:
> touch those things that whose md5 doesn't match, but do touch those
> that do" so that I have at least a hope of restoring my local CVS tree
> w/o having to fetch the latest all snapshot.

Use CVSup from ctm.freebsd.org, it is updated by CTM so you're sure it is
synchronised. Its main problem is that it doesn't maintain the .ctm_status
file.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #8: Tue Apr 21 02:45:53 CEST 1998