Date:      Sat, 15 Aug 1998 14:20:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Spidey <beaupran@JSP.UMontreal.CA>
To:        Andrej Furlan <Andrej.Furlan@guest.arnes.si>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: a question

On Sat, 15 Aug 1998, Andrej Furlan wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'd like to install FreeBSD on my computer. I have already installed Windows95 and the disk file system is FAT32!
>     Do I have to make another partition to run FreeBSD (I'd realy like to leave the Windows95 ON the system)???

It is possible. See http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/multios/multios.html

Briefly, all you have to do is to split your win95 partition and leave
free space for FreeBSD, and it will install there, leaving your windows
partition intact.

> Best regards,
>                 Andrej Furlan

Spidey

How 'bout a little ride through your own world?
http://www.JSP.UMontreal.CA/~beaupran/