Date:      Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:04:27 -0700
From:      richard childers / kg6hac <fscked@pacbell.net>
To:        Manfred Riem <mriem@manorrock.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SpeedStream 1021 still not working ...

You need to add an entry for the card incorporating that exact string -
Siemens, SpeedStream Wireless PCMCIA, Version 01.02 - into /etc/pccard.conf.

Don't forget, when you copy another card entry and begin editing, that
you make sure that you change all the settings associated with that
string to reflect the actual properties of the new card.

Welcome to the cutting edge of technology ...

-- richard