Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:41:36 -0400
From:      Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: poor ethernet performance?

At 04:58 PM 7/20/99 +0000, Terry Lambert wrote:
>See p2c in comp.sources.unix in ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/usenet/ .

<delurk>

My roommate - a rather proficient programmer at another high tech firm near
me - got drunk at lunch one day and instead of working, wrote a
Pascal-to-Perl interpreter.

I've been trying to get him to open source it but it still really
embarasses him. :)

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Cornerstone Networks Engineering - highway@cstone.net