Date:      Mon, 8 Aug 2011 21:33:51 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        bschmidt@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [RFQ] net80211 regulatory changes: what I'd like to see before 9.0-RELEASE

But to be clear - the SKU will only be used for that. Regulatory
decisions will be based on the ISOCC and regdomain entry chosen.

How about instead, I:

* maintain regdomain.xml entries by name (eg FCC, ETSI, etc);
* index regulatory domain by a regdomain "key", which is just an
integer value which only has meaning in regdomain.xml - ie, replace
how sku values are used in regdomain.xml (as the key) with "regdomain
value";
* isocc entries in regdomain.xml have a "default" regulatory domain
entry, as they do now.

That way you can have multiple regdomain entries and you can choose
whichever you want?

Adrian