Date:      Sat, 09 Aug 2003 06:36:37 GMT
From:      Mark <admin@asarian-host.net>
To:        "FreeBSD" <katrina@nightrealmstudios.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: POP Before SMTP

Glad to hear everything is okay. But are you sure you do not want to give
that recompile thingy a try? :) We are at qpopper 4.0.5 already. Several
security issues have been discovered since.

- Mark

asarian-host: {root} % telnet nightrealmstudios.com 110
Trying 216.162.217.31...
Connected to nightrealmstudios.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK QPOP (version 3.1b5) at firewire.nightrealmstudios.com starting.