Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 1997 16:34:37 -0500
From:      John J Friel III <jfriel3@usa1.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   questions

I'm confused.  I want to download the Free BSD operating system to my
PC.  I want to make a set of floppies for later installation and I'm not
sure how to do this.  The floppies directory want to make disk images.
How do I get these to my floppies, simply copy them, or is there a
utility I need to put these images on a diskette.
Alternatively, do I simply copy all the files in the BIN directory.  If
so, which of these files go on whicih disk and what program to I need to
run to install them.

I have a passing familiariy with UNIX from several years ago.  I've been
in a pure DOS/Windows environment form about 6 yeras now, so please be
gently with me and let me know EXACTLY what I need to do in order to get
these files set up correctly for a diekette installation.

John Friel
Network Manager
Boston Acoustics
300 Jubilee Dr