Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 2002 14:45:22 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   NVidia's Cg Toolkit

Hi,

I had a quick look at the Cg Toolkit (http://www.cgshaders.org/) for
linux. It works (at least the compiler is able to print the usage with
linux-base-6, I haven't tested more because of lack of appropriate
hardware).

It looks easy to make a port out of it. If there's enough demand
(personal mail please, no need to SPAM the mailinglist with this) and
nobody else beats me, I may create the port. Please add a note where you
expect the port to live (graphics or lang, at the moment I prefer lang
with graphics as a secondary category).

Bye,
Alexander.

--