Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 1996 12:56:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>
To:        bde@zeta.org.au (Bruce Evans)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bug in ypxfer's Makefile

Of all the gin joints in all the world, Bruce Evans had to walk into
mine and say:

> >After the recent round of commits to the ypxfer stuff, I get
>
> >===> libexec/ypxfr
> >make: don't know how to make ypxfrd_xdr.c. Stop
> >*** Error code 2
>
> >Stop.
> >*** Error code 1
>
> >This is after a make includes and make depend.
>
> make depend fails too.  rpc.yppasswdd, rpc.ypxfrd and yp_mkdb are also
> broken.

In what way? Details please. I need details before I can do anything.

-Bill

-Bill Paul            (212) 854-6020 | System Manager
License error: The license for this .sig file has expired. You must obtain
a new license key before any more witty phrases will appear in this space.