Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:10:22 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@www.kukulies.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: majordomo question

--yNb1oOkm5a9FJOVX

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 09:34:28AM +0200, Christoph Kukulies wrote:
> I was trying to find out why I din't receive any mail from
> the freebsd-java list and sent a
>=20
> which
>=20
> command to majordomo at freebsd.org but didn't get
> me listed with my email address. That's strange since I'm definitely
> subscribed to a couple of lists and I'm receiving messages.

FreeBSD mailing lists are no longer managed with majordomo.
Everything runs through MailMan now, and has done for over a year --
see

Use the web interface to verify your subscription status -- the text
field by the 'Unsubscribe or edit options' button is usually where you
want to go. You should get a monthly reminder message telling you that
information by default, although you can turn that off using MailMan's
control panel.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20