Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 2015 16:19:34 +0100
From:      Olivier Houchard <mlfbsd@ci0.org>
To:        Michael Tuexen <tuexen@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: panic: pmap_demote_section: No l2_bucket for wired mapping

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 06:54:06AM -0500, Michael Tuexen wrote:
> Dear all,

Hi Michael,

> running head on a Raspberry Pi became unstable. When running
> r280329 for a while (the machine is exposed to the Internet, so
> ssh logins are continuously tried), the machine panics:
>
> panic: pmap_demote_section: No l2_bucket for wired mapping
>
> It might be related to
> https://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/base/280324
>
> Any idea what is going on?

Doest backing rev 280324 out fixes it ? I'm at a loss as to why my commit
could provoke this, and can't seem to reproduce it on my pandaboard.
Another possibility is that rev 280327, which makes it possible to map
library's code using superpages, uncovered a bug somewhere.

Regards,

Olivier