Date:      Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:39:30 -0800
From:      "Parker Brown" <phbrown@charter.net>
To:        "FreeBSD" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   COPYING DATA TO NTFS

Using the FreeBSD booter to manage both Windoz XP and FreeBSD 6.1 on the =
same SCSI drive.  Under FreeBSD I've got XP mounted, and I've been able =
to examine the XP directories, but when I try to copy data or the =
contents of directories from FreeBSD to XP.  Using    cp -R   format, =
nothing copies, and I get error messages that the target files don't =
exist.=20

Is FreeBSD not capable of copying to NTFS?

Please help!

Parker Brown