Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:54:48 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Adam Strohl <adams@digitalspark.net>
To:        Mats Lofkvist <mal@algonet.se>
Cc:        somsky@annwn.phys.washington.edu, freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Examples of FreeBSD SMP success?

I have dual Celeron 300As clocked to 450Mhz (100Mhz x4.5), 128k of cache
per CPU running at 450Mhz.

It takes around 5 hours on one CPU to clear a block, and litterally the
same time to do two at the same time (I tested it, I can't remeber the
numbers exactly, but they were like a second off).

-  UNIX Operations/Systems               http://www.digitalspark.net  -
-  adams (at) digitalspark.net                    xxx.xxx.xxxx xxxxx  -