Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2000 21:18:54 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
Cc:        Otter <otter@otter.cc>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Microsoft Intelimouse 3rd Button

Danny wrote:

> And from the KDE applications you can't paste to netscape and Applixware.
> This is very annoying when people are trying to send you a URL or some sample
> code you want to copy form kedit to applixware.

I have one of the Logictec First Mouse on my other FreeBSD machine and
it cuts and pastes just fine. It is a real three button mouse. I can
copy URL's into the location strip on KDE. It was on the other
computer that I didn't have three button, or at least I thought I
didn't have three buttons, until I pushed the wheel down. I just
copied a URL and pasted it with the Intelimouse.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

mailto:kstewart@3-cities.com

SETI(Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) @ HOME
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/

Hunting Archibald Stewart, b 1802 in Ballymena, Antrim Co., NIR
http://www.3-cities.com/~kstewart/genealogy/archibald_stewart.html