Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:26:36 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        Hubert Feyrer <hubertf@NetBSD.org>, op-tech@openpackages.org, arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   :C/// regex for make(1)

Hi Hubert & others,

I've reviewed your PR#21605 and have only one objection: the #ifndef
NO_REGEX parts.  I don't see the point in having this (and others have
concurred).  Is there something I missed about when someone may not want
regex support in make(1)?

As soon as I can get -current working on my laptop again I'll test your
changes and do a closer review of the code.  Then commit, pending any
changes.

Thanks for your submission again,
--
Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu> - Physics Computer Network wench
The Universal Answer to All Problems - "It has something to do with physics."