Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:37:44 +0300
From:      Alexander Churanov <alexanderchuranov@gmail.com>
To:        Michiel Boland <michiel@boland.org>
Cc:        Dimitry Andric <dimitry@andric.com>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic on boot with today's kernel

Hi folks!

I've just updated from HEAD, found that
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?200901221016.58349.jhb is already
applied to what's in repository. However, the issue remains. The sympthoms
are exactly as described by Michiel, and backtrace is the same.

1) What is the estimate for this to be fixed?

2) Is it possible to disable something to get working kernel? I've just
looked into the config file and read that ppbus is required.

3) Would checking out the previous stable version of ppbus work? I mean
having most recent source code of the whole kernel except for old stable
ppbus?

Alexander Churanov