Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:21:12 -0500
From:      Christopher Weimann <cweimann@k12hq.com>
To:        Devdas Bhagat <devdas@worldgatein.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: email with qmail? or something else that's secure?

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 09:41:01PM +0530, Devdas Bhagat wrote:

> > my demands for my mail-handling software are in order of priority
> > * reliability
> Postfix yes.
> > * security
> Postfix yes
> > * Maildir support
> Postfix, yes
>
> Responsive author:
> Postfix yes.

For what its worth I find qmail to be yes on the first 3 points above
and on the last point I have never had a need to find out if the author
is reponsive.  Qmail just works for me :)

I do have a Postfix question though.  In qmail I can specify my own
custom local delivery program for each virtual domain via .qmail-default.

Does Postfix provide similar functionality?