Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:13:54 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
To:        Jamie Norwood <mistwolf@ethereal.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Will transcripts of FreeBSDCon '99 be available?

[moved to chat]

FWIW, John didn't say it was impossible to attend *because* of cost.  So
what are you agreeing with?

As a comparison, perhaps you can tell the group the costs of comparable
conventions.  I actually have nothing to compare it to.

--
Dan Langille - DVL Software Limited
The FreeBSD Diary     - http://www.FreeBSDDiary.org/freebsd/