Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:24:37 -0500
From:      jegjr@erols.com
To:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Can't send mail from BALSA

Greetings:

	I installed BALSA 1.3.0 via the ports. I can receive mail from my ISP but I cannot send it.   The error message I get is "SMTP Server Error: (NULL).  Not very helpful.  I trying to figure out what is wrong.  Could someone give me some pointers.  I am using gmail with the same settings, so as far as I can tell the configuration is not an issue.

Thanks John